EARLY EDUCATION PROGRAM
Some characteristics of our high-quality early education program are as follows.
- Students have a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment, with the supervision and guidance of competent, caring teachers.
- Teachers plan a balanced schedule in which the children do not feel rushed or fatigued.
- The program includes a strong foundation in language development , early literacy, and early math.
- The program contains a clear statement of goals and philosophy that is comprehensive and addresses all areas of child development.
- The program engages children in purposeful learning activities and play , instructed by teachers who work from lesson and activity plans.
- Balance exists between individual, small-group, and large-group activities.
- Teachers frequently check student's progress.
- The staff regularly communicate with parents and caregivers so that caregivers are active participants in their children's education.
FOUNDATION AND PREPARATORY PROGRAM
CLASS ROOM LEARNING
It works on the principle that students who participate actively are likely to be more engaged and responsible in their learning process. Our teachers are well- versed with the latest student centric methodologies that include activity based, inclusive learning and use these methods consistently to ensure a smooth learning experience for the students.
The comprehensive teaching material resource software helps the teachers in planning their lessons to ensure multisensory engagement in the learning process. Every classroom is an AV room where each teacher can put in his/her own innovations to create visual and tactile lessons that attract the students’ attention and enhance their learning motivation.
Along with teaching, many activities are executed to make the students
- Remain focussed in studies.
- Learn differently.
- Learn and Grasp quickly.
MIDDLE AND SECONDARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
If there’s not much time left until your kid moves the next stage in terms of education, and that’s secondary school, you probably have a lot of things on your mind, such as selecting the right facility for them.
Here’s the aim of secondary school education
- Creating a base for potential future ahead.
- Gaining And Improving Confidence.
- Learning Life Skills.
There’s always something for everyone!